The Modern World Of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Info - What is Required

Go down

Profile Info - What is Required Empty Profile Info - What is Required

Post by Ashley Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 pm

( I think there was some confusion on what should be on a profile, so that's why I made this: )

Your profile reflects your character.

• The gender on your profile is the gender of your character.

• You cannot have a 1/2 and 1/2 character. e.i. you cannot have a half-vampire, half-werewolf character.

• Your "type" on the profile is whether you are a human, werewolf, vampire, or sometimes a teacher/professor. (If you are a human and you become able to be a teacher and want to be, PM me and I will change your rank, and you will need to change your type to "Human Teacher")

• Repeating what I put in the Rules For The Whole Website, your avatar will need to reflect your character. If you are a human, put a picture of a person. You don't have to put yourself, but if you want to that's fine. If you are a werewolf, the picture will need to be of your wolf form. If you are a vampire, you can put a picture of a person, however, I recommend that you alter the picture slightly so it looks more . . . vampire-ish.

• You only need a wolf name if you are a werewolf. I repeat, you only need a wolf name if you are a werewolf.

• Your "location" is the "mini-town" that you are from: Unknown Town, Lupas Town, Winter Town, and Normal Town. These "mini-towns" are located on the home page underneath the category "The Towns".

If you have any questions about profile information, please PM me.

~Ashley
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Type: : Werewolf

https://everybodyloveswolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum